Oujeer is resolved to welcome the customers with its cutting edge, stylish and the most attractive designs. Our commitment is to keep our clients happy and does not retract away from the quality. However, as humans, we may falter sometimes and hence for this purpose we do have our policy related to the return and exchange. Here are the clauses related to our policy regarding the return and exchange policy. Here are the few key points that need to be remembered while applying for return and exchange criteria.
1. Oujeer only acts according to what the customers require; we do not have any influence related to the size selection. In case the issue arises in the size or product, it is important that you fill the return form within 72 hours i.e. three days. You can also email us the images of the jacket by wearing it and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org within three days. In the case of expiry of the three-day exchange or return option, no further correspondence will be facilitated. This rule applies to standard and custom products alike. To avoid such a scenario, it is important that the customer must glance through the size chart, before placement of the order. If you have issues related to your size, it is important to contact the support team at the earliest via email.
2. In the case of size or Color difference, of the order you requested, it is important to provide images of the jacket by wearing it and send it to us via email within three days to avail return and exchange (Conditions Apply).
3. In case the customer selects two similar products at a single time, the return and exchange offer will not be valid. Hence it will also restrict the resale value generation practice for ordering different products for the purpose of trial and selecting only one.
4. There won’t be any changes in the measurement, product, and color, once the time span of 24 hours passes after the order is sent for processing.
5. The option for return and exchange can only be applicable for the products bought from Oujeer.
6. The validity of Return/ Exchange policy is only specific for 30 days after the purchase has been made. Once this period expires, no more query will be facilitated after that time.
7. You can also request for RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number (used for the purpose of refunds and exchange).
8. While you are returning the jacket, make sure that the reason is valid.
9. Ensure that once you are set to return the jacket, it should be unused according to what was shipped in packaging or original factory condition. There should not be removed tags or broken zipper. Otherwise, we won’t return the jacket. Abused, torn, grubby, threadbare and jagged jackets will not be considered for the option of Return and Exchange.
10. Make sure that you use only insured or easy to be tracked shipping service to avoid return delivery problems.
11. Once the customers decide to return the jacket, they will be liable for the payment of shipping cost.
12. It is important to check the size chart before placing the order at our website.
13. The issue of size is only for the purpose of exchange; it is not valid for the return. However, if the customer still insists on returning, we will refund the amount but deduct $89 from it.
14. In the case of exchange of jacket with another one, $75 will be charged as the cost of exchange.
15. In the event of an exchange of jacket due to wrong size selection by the customer, he/she will have to pay $39 for shipping and handling, whereas 50% for exchange.
16. $39 will be deducted as postage charges in the case of refund.
17. In case the customer cancel his/her order request within a span of after 24 hours, a flat/direct deduction of 25% from your ordered item amount, can be facilitated. On the other hand, if you cancel the order within 3 days, a 45% of deduction will be resulted from the item ordered. Once the seven days have passed, no request regarding the cancellation of the order will be acknowledged.
18. Custom made jackets (Made to measure) are non-refundable in any case.
Following are the clauses for order cancellation, mentioned below.
Oujeer has the right to reject or accept the request, under certain circumstances. It is necessary for a customer to provide the details as specified for the purchase of the product. Blunders are inevitable for example in rare cases, the product may not have the accurate cost available on our site. However, we do have the authority to scratch off or decline the request according to the situation. We will certainly inform you in such cases. We might have the privilege to deny or drop any such claims regardless of whether the application has been affirmed and your debit/credit card. The cardholder must hold a duplicate of exchange records and Merchant arrangements and principles.
In case you cancel your order request within a span of 3 days, a flat/direct deduction of 25% from your ordered item amount, can be facilitated. On the other hand, if you cancel the order within a week, a 45% of deduction will be resulted from the item ordered. Once the seven days have passed, no request regarding the cancellation of the order will be acknowledged.
The policy for refund will only be applicable in a scenario when the 29 working days of product delivery is passed. It is important that during that span of time the customer and the mode of payment has been confirmed. In case the consignment does not come within the specified time of 6 working days after shipping via express shipment, you may ask for the tracking code of the order. We will refund the amount in full (including the shipment charges), once we are unable to confirm the delivery of the consignment on the specified address.